+ Saab 9-5 Cars
- Governing bodies and operation receptions
+ Access, protection
+ Elements of systems of safety
+ car Equipment, arrangement of devices and governing bodies
+ Devices of ensuring comfort
- Receptions of operation and auxiliary systems
Start of the engine and start of motion
Use of a manual box of gear shifting (RKPP)
Use of automatic transmission (AT)
Hydraulic booster of a steering (GUR)
Features of operation of the cars equipped with the catalytic converter
+ Settings and routine maintenance of the car
+ Systems of cooling of the engine, heating, ventilation and air conditioning
+ the Power supply system and production of the fulfilled gases
+ Systems of electric equipment of the engine
+ Manual box of gear shifting
+ Automatic transmission
+ Coupling and power shafts
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
Use темпостата at intense movement (for example, in the city), on slippery and twisting roads, and also in other road situations which can compel to change speed, can lead to control loss over driving. In order to avoid casual activation темпостата do not leave it included if it is not used.
Tempostat is intended for maintenance of constant speed of the car (not lower 40 km/h) needlessly to hold a foot on a gas pedal.
- For activation темпостата move the switch to the situation "ON/OFF". At activation темпостата lights up corresponding To/l in a combination of devices. For deactivation move the switch to this situation once again.
- For installation of constant speed of movement activate темпостат, disperse the car till demanded speed (not less than 40 km/h) and press an end face of the left podrulevy switch (an inscription «SET / +»).
On abrupt liftings/descents when using темпостата the car can reduce/increase speed. For temporary increase in speed (for example, when overtaking) press a gas pedal; after an otpuskaniye of a pedal of gas earlier chosen constant speed will automatically be established.
- For cancellation of the established constant speed move the switch to the situation "CANCEL". Cancellation of the established speed occurs automatically by pressing of a pedal of a brake or coupling.
- For increase/reduction of the current established speed execute one of the following sequences of actions:
- Hold the switch in situation according to «SET / +» or «RESUME / -». After achievement of necessary speed release the switch.
- Quickly move the switch to situation «SET / +» or «RESUME / -». Speed respectively will increase or will decrease approximately by 1.6 km/h and will be brought in memory темпостата, as new constant speed.
- Disperse/brake the car till demanded speed and quickly move the switch to situation «SET / +» or «RESUME / -».
- For return to established earlier constant speed after its cancellation move the switch to situation «RESUME / -».